Saturday, April 25, 2020

Covid19 ZC ECQ Day37 - extended ECQ

Yesterday, the Nation Government announced that some provinces including NCR will continue to be under ECQ. Zamboanga City supposedly was marked under the moderate risk group but the mayor opted to continue to implement ECQ also.

Today is day1 of my 4-day weekend... I filed for a 2-day leave as gift for the daddyboo's birthday. We were supposed to be on leave around this time for the 7seas trip anyway. Everything on my part at the office seems to be stable for now, I think I can afford the 2-day leave.... :-) I was on the phone with sir kits when these boys suddenly invaded my space at the balcon.... I asked what the commotion was all about and then these.... :D We're supposed to let the boys' hair grow long this quarantine season until school's back.... but these 3 boys decided to have it cleaned on the ear-part.... :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment