i decided to finally join in BC Bloggers' Meme... mainly because it's easy to create the post for this week's topic because i don't need to dig for some photos, which i don't have the time now... :-)
anyways, here's 5 blogs i regularly stalk! haha! they're good mood uppers! my happy blogs actually... :-)
1) Color Me Katie - trust me, you'll get hooked with her blog too! it's very much original and fun and happy and sooo positive! :-)
2) Daphne - im an F and Urbanzone fan! and it's just sad that both shows don't exist anymore. But it's nice to find and read Daphne's blog. From her serious posts to her more personal family posts, it's a feel good and a let's-get-down-to-business kind of blog. :-) informative too! :-)
3) Denise Katipunera - i cant remember how i found her blog back in 2009 but her blog's what introduced me to fashion blogging (which i tried for some time and decided to drop because it's not really me haha but still i love browsing through fashion blogs), and to appreciate ukay clothes more! her blog's full of positive vibes too! so it's a nice little happy space to visit as well. :-)
4) Familia Kiki - Maqui blogs about her little boy too! and her mommy adventures... her son's anecdotes are fun to read... kinda comforting for me to know that i almost have the same experience with another mom, raising my boy while working and spending only a few hours a day with him and maximizing our weekends.
5) Ironwulf - one of my go-to travel blogs when i need to create an itinerary for a place to go to. A lot of lust-worthy off-the-beaten-path places in the Philippines are featured in his blog... makes my itchy feet syndrome peak! :-)