here's a super delayed recipe post... this was during the peak of my lemon-pasta craze... been experimenting pasta recipes with lemons (well not really hehehe i only came up with 2... the lemon-garlic and this one, the lemon-pesto pasta hehe)
am sharing this very simple yet taste-like-a-pro recipe! :D
here's what you'll need:
pesto (there's ready made in groceries already)
canned tuna (to top the pasta)
salt & pepper to taste
here's how to do it:
1. cook pasta per packaging instruction. drain and set aside.
2. saute garlic with olive oil (you may add more olive oil that usual saute to keep your pasta moist later).
3. add pesto and lemon juice (you may include a few lemon zest too!). stir for a minute or 2 only.
4. add in pasta. mix. make sure that each pasta is covered by the lemon-olive oil-pesto mix.
5. saute tuna with garlic and onion.
6. plate pasta with the lemon-olive oil-pesto mix and top with the sauteed tuna. serve
a little note: when you buy your olives make sure that you get the sliced and not just the pitted ones hehehe, will definitely save you time! :D