that title sounds weird.... i can't believe i'll be 40 in 9 years... hehehe i still feel like the girl from highschool (o at least highschool na, not elementary! i matured a bit you know! haha).
so i've turned 31 today... the last number you'll ever find in the calendar.... so, what now? last year, turning 30 made me feel really overwhelmed with all the things i experienced and all the things i have... now it feels a little kinda serious. probably because of the uncertain things happening in the office. but let's not spoil happy days like this.... let me list down happy things i want me and my boys to experience before my 40th (pao will be 10 and mateo 9 and the daddyboo 41!!! by then hehe)
1) surf with my boys (at least 4x before the deadline. surf places to conquer: La Union, Pagudpud, Siargao, Baler)
2) extreme white water rafting with the Kaladkarins, and a separate white water rafting trip with the boys (CDO or Davao or the Cagayan up north - i dunno which white water is the the best hehe).
3) visit a new place to celebrate Mateo and Paolo's birthdays. so that's 2 trips per year at least hehe (9 bdays to go for pao and 8 for mateo, his first will just be home same with Pao)... and will include this here.... be around the Philippines, and not just the touristy place.
4) DRIVE! i badly need to learn how to drive! :-) and with that we have to buy me a car! haha :D i'll be selling my 1970's car soon...
5) Finish my MBA.
6) Finish the house... all up to the 2nd floor plus prettify it with paint and very minimal stuff inside. Must have a bodega too for the things that my parents are still sooo attached they cant let go. and I hope the hubby would let me and the boys have a moondeck too!!! i'll help them identify some constellations... that would be fun! :D
7) be able to grow my very small stock market investment and keep it growing til my boys know how to handle them. :-)
8) bring back my weight to 130 (pre-zambo; pre-pao hehehe) or better bring it further down to 125 and keep it there! :D
9) run at least 2 marathons! :D
10) create my own clothes! :D and be a little kikay! in my world that will be testosterone-filled i feel that it is my responsibility to keep some sense of girlishness around (im a little tomboy so yeah this will need some effort bwaha!
11) be able to finally have my own herb garden and keep it healthy always.
12) organize an Antique reunion with all my sibs and my cousins from my pop's side plus the kids.... this should happen before anybody from my pop's generation will disappear.... we must recreate all the craziness the many summers we shared when we were still all crazy little devils hehe :D
13) take my parents to an out-of-the-country trip while they still have the energy to appreciate it (SG or Malaysia or Thailand would be enough.... di ko afford ang pangarap ni mamang na Switzerland! haha).... and hopefully will be able to do the same for my hubby's parents.
14) take my kids to Legoland (Malaysia) and HK Disneyland! :D
15) teach... i want to experience teaching, to feel pride for students that i will help become CPAs! :-) and probably infect them with my crazy ideas about life too! hehe :D
16) keep promding chamimay alive and kicking until i'm 40 and beyond!!! :D (that would mean at least 100 posts every year! haha)
17) climb 3 mountains (my dream: Pulag and Apo...)
18) bake... I REALLY HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO BAKE! hehehe:D
19) be a Work-at-home-mom (WAHM). that would mean income from at least online jobs and more... i hope i would be able to establish that soonest, ensuring i'll be earning as much as i'm earning in my current job. I regret the times i'm not with Pao...and then Mateo later. I'm missing a lot of their moments... it breaks my heart to see him sad every morning we leave for work.... i know there will come a time that he will no longer prefer to spend time with mahmee.... now that he wants to be with mahmee every second, i cant be there... :-(
20) although there's a slight agreement between me and my husband that we'll only have 2 kids, i still dream of having a mini-chamimay... im not sure if i should agree with the ligation after the 2nd baby this June or keep my machines intact and find other ways to prevent pregnancy and probably..hopefully, there will be a time when the hubby would agree to give a baby girl another try.... hehehe :D
that's it.... why 20? because i cant think of 20 more to have a list of 40things to do before 40... :-) hehehe i just realized one thing though i seem to love doing to do list... haha! :D