Wednesday, May 15, 2013

instagram photodump #3 (Apr1-15,2013)

iced drop session...
still very much into trucks... :-)

my collection of empty ballpens (each all drained out at work...saving them to teach paolo multiplication and division... just like how my ninany inday taught me when i was just 3...can still remember vividly portions of that tutorial...hehe)



pao's stuffed "dudug".... he still can not utter airplane or helicopter during this period (1yr 6mos).... so he just refer to both as "dudug" (helicopter's sound)

this was during my birthday morning.... my best bday morning that is.... i had a happy birthday mahmee dance from the pao... :D

Muslim food.... i love the Biryani rice.... made me reminisce my India stint some years ago... :D

he can make this toy sound already.... dati kasi di nya alam pano... :D

happy bday BD Choo!!! :D

kuya pao practice.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment