Tuesday, July 10, 2012

wanted: own home workspace

ok, i'll be like most of us ranting about neglecting our blog for sometime due to a lot of other things... my last post was like 3weeks ago! it's not that i don't have the time nor anything to blog about... i spend at least an hour of internet time every night and i have tons of going ons to blog about actually (ang iba panis na if i'll still blog about it hehe) but i just couldn't find the drive to edit photos and create posts... what i do is just blog hop until i get sleepy... the reason, i go online uncomfortably on our bed...


so i want to include my very own worktable at home in my 2012 wishlist... a little table where i can have my lappy and a little more space to write would be lovely... our little family space (which is a bedroom in my parent's house) is one big mess at the moment... i'm trying to figure out how i can squeeze in a working table despite all the rubble (*big grin! :D).  it's a bit difficult to push for a minimalist space if you live with your parents who seem to have a hard time letting go of things (oh yeah, we still have cabinets, dressers, sofa, rice cooker and ref that are waaay older than me... ha! add to that the little trinkets my mom loves to collect from everywhere)... our room is not spared from all these space-eating stuff... we have to accommodate the huge sofa bed my mom bought some years ago for visiting siblings and other relatives...


enough of my excuses/rants... here's some home work space ideas i wanna take inspiration from.... :-)





i guess i need to cut my internet time every night and weekend and sit down and fix our mess so i can push even a small table in there... i badly badly badly need a workspace at home, not only to keep this blog going but also for the little take home work i want to finish without the phonecalls and other little distractions when i'm in the office, and also for that one subject i'll be taking this coming MBA trimester hehe! 


i guess i have to keep in mind that i might need to baby-proof the space, well at least the lappy...the baby's gonna be running around soon! :-)









11 comments:

  1. that's the thing about having too much stuff at home. i think its inherent to Filipinos to hold on to old stuff. but we need to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decluttering is a key to efficiency and productivity. Keep everything organized and accessible lang, that could work for you Charms. Mwah! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work space. I want an organize place din to work at home. My husband already bought a table for us but with all my abubots for my online business natabunan din sya, haha. So I think I need to buy something for my online business stuffs.

    Mommy Maye (http://momayes.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also plan on having my own workspace in the future. But, I might be merging it with a craft station I am planning. Although not yet final, but I really do need a place to work, as well. Nice inspirations you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything looks good. makakapili ka kaya? hehe. you can get stuff here and there from the likes of home depot to cubao x to the nearest mall to come up with this. go go go!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite a paintwork on that armoire desk, first pic. You should be able to find a similar writing-desk from your parents' furniture I guess, para di ka na bumili pa. hahaha. Then it'll just need a little updating to keep up with the fun color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm planning for my own workstation too...maybe just like the 6th pic...

    ReplyDelete
  8. uy, ganda ng table top with white background. i have here at the office. the other table top, which is laminated back painted glass in pink color, will be used as dining table. but i think all of these ideas are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first one should work just fine with me....but first, I need to clear all the clutter in my pad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the first one too coz it's a space saver!

    ReplyDelete