Wednesday, May 19, 2010

huling quarter recs ko with GE

it's been almost a year... kahit uber busy lately i remembered my plan to blog about my last month in Manila (May2009) before moving back to Zamboanga. :-) let me start with my last quarter recs with team COE... been doing this every quarter since i've joined GE (well at least after the Water project)....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i miss the countdown im doing to pressure my team hihihi.... these photos were taken 2 nights before our tool closes... we're a bit happy about the 84% completion... sounds easy but it was still a long way to go... :D i miss this team... at the time these pix were taken, I already had my interview with Ciudad Medical Zamboanga and was just waiting for their decision... i only told Ezra and Cathy about it...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me, sheila and ezra... we usually stay until dawn...sometimes even until it's morning already and people from other teams are starting their workday again... :D i was dealing with my accounts and quality review of my team while ez and sheila were busy with the Mexico migration and first quarter recs... :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i always take pix specially during times when we're all so ngarag. here's some of the team in action... hehehe i only got clear photos of leda, yas, ryan and raffy... :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
we got visits from pips of other teams too! :-) julie brought her laptop to work in our area, jun discussing PH stuff with Karen... Kris just making a scene... and rocky! our team lead again at that time! :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i miss my counterparts too... specially ID team who became my really good friends! you guys were really great! in this photo, i particularly saved my conversation with raymond of HK... he would rarely throw humor during ST discussions.... and i love the times when i would turn to ez, karen or let to interpret his english hehehehe ;D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i miss the elevator moments everytime we go home super late... when we're all bangag... good thing we have the elevator all to ourselves... :D and i miss the late night dinners (lalo na sa chowking)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
overnighters' essentials! headset, pillow, skyflakes! :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ezra's bangag moments... hahaha when she's like that there's nothing you can do to force her to work... :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
usual trip to the vendo... my fave --- iced coffee!!! :D i can have 3 cups in a day! :D super love...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
t'was april... birthmonth namin ni ez so we got cakes from GE Corporate! :-) love!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
few days after i tendered my resignation, Kris made his too... we invited close friends for a lunchout... we told them about the resignations... i made sure the shocked reactions are all captured. :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...and julie really cried... :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my workstation... :-) i miss the place, i miss the team, i miss the kulitan despite the ngarag moments... :-)


every new beginning comes from some other new beginning's end... :-)

everything happened so fast... from the interview to deciding to accept it and deciding to move back to zamboanga... to the resignation...

every weekend of the following month suddenly became fully booked... i was trying to make the most of my remaining month in Manila... to have at least one more gala with my friends...i've spend almost half of my life in Manila (11years!!!)... i guess the sudden decision and the speed of how things happened in the next days helped made the transition easier for me... :-)




---------------------------
GE Philippines office
Net Cube Bldg, The Fort
Taguig City
April 2009

2 comments: