Friday, April 4, 2014

end of 32nd revolution around the sun

i don't usually celebrate my birthday in a big way... even in the office, i rarely feed them on my birthday (hehehehe feed talaga!)... but since last year i just thought of treating my team on that one day a year... just a simple lunch, nothing fancy...and nothing big.... but this year, i got extra surprises... and here are my thank yous! :-)
my team! though di lahat nanjan... andami dami dami ko na palang anak sa office!!!



billing and philhealth cake! salamat!!! ansarap neto! one of the best ube cake iv tried.... and in fairness eto ang unang naubos! buti na lang nakatikim pa ako! hahaha

kahit may mga absent buhay na buhay pa rin ang kaladkarin!!! :D


eto ang pinakawinner na surprise... may pastrategy strategy pa kasi! hehehe leila and buding's cake na meron pang paiwan iwan sa table ko before im in the office... pero nahuli ko ang buding sa lobby na di nakapagsabi bakit sya nasa Ciudad that early...pero wagi pa rin kasi di ko naisip na eto ang ginawa mo! hahaha

pasalubong/gift from dra. araceli and doc albert!!! super thank you!!! :-)

and then this!!!! those were my lunch treat...pero the balloons made the lunch extra kulit hehe... :-) sila ang nasurprise na sumugod na ako agad sa IM room before they're done... :D syempre aasikasuhin ko si manong na may dala ng food! hehehe


more team photos....without me!!! dahil ako ang may cam ako ang mgtake ng photo! haha


merong may nakonsensya... and after this....prayer led by Marjoe which made everyone laugh to tears! "that's all thank you!" hahahaha
mga pacute!

with shielapots....

ang mga present na execom at kaladkarin! :D





gifts to myself!!! bought several items from Mysale and they all arrived on my birthday!!! happy!!!!

i have tried to stop myself from trying this until my birthday... and it was worth the wait!!! :-) soooo sad though that as of posting date of this blogpost, The Bread Warrior is no longer in Zamboanga City...for good... :-( and that's basically due to some assholes who's only known ways of living is by kidnapping people and asking for money!!! i hope karma will find them soon!

thank you din Dra. Rojo!!!! made my team fat some more that day with this! hihi

ze Bread Warrior 1950s cake... love how moist the cake is... the white icing is a bit lemony though kinda sweet...


and the birthday is not complete if not celebrated with my boys!!!

the cake from lelang and buding and the rest of my in laws in Sta Maria! tenchu!

this boy is one cake monster... he just loves cakes!!!

ang aming official birthday candle blower sa family... :-)

contented with what he had done.... :-)

with ze boys and ze lulu&lula... :-)


created and posted: May 26-29,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment