although our coming Feb trip is not my first time to travel with the kiddo, but the first travel was a piece of cake! i only need to worry about the "in-transit" part because once we arrived in Manila we were either at my brother's or my sister's place....and since they kids less than 3years old everything, from bottle sterilizer, to extra nappies or anything else baby-related is not in any of my things-to-worry list then.. hehehe
The CDO trip this Feb is different however... it will be my usual gala lang talaga. So that would mean we will be staying in not so expensive hotels, will be traveling with my usual travel buddies, we would most likely be in different places everyday, meaning different hotels too.... so here's my 2 baby things that's still a big puzzle for me...and i have more or less a month to prepare for the trip...
1) sterilizer for the feeding bottles! since the kiddo rejected my boobs since he was just a month old, we've been bottle dependent... i asked an officemate who travelled with her not-breastfeeding kid before and asked about this particular prob, she told me she actually brought their sterilizer with them... well, she's really not the travel-light kind... but i'm actually tempted, though i cant imagine carrying more than 1 bag to move around during the trip!!! so please, anybody who have more brilliant ideas??? :-)
2) infant milk - i know it can be bought anywhere, but i think it would be such a hassle specially if we're on the move most of the time... however, buying milk in boxes is more expensive than getting a can...but i'm just a bit hesitant about the bulkiness of even a small can of milk... hehehe i'm sooo used to light travel that this is really a big puzzle for me to solve now... :D diapers would be easier to bring, i will just have to forget about cloth diapers for this trip...sorry Earth! :D
all the other baby items i want to make sure we have with us are still within my reasonable things to carry... :-) here's my must haves:
1) sandos...lots of baby sandos! hehehe not really, cguro 2-3 for each day.
2) shorts, 1-2 each day.
3) jammies, 1 each day
4) Off lotion
5) baby powder
7) bath soap and shampoo
9) at most 2 towels, we'll just be out for 3days... :D
11) 4 milk bottles
12) dishwashing liquid and sponge
13) stash of his favorite Fita
14) 2 small toy cars
15) his fave transportation book
16) beach toys (pail and pala hehe) we're definitely having a beach part!!! am so xcited for this...
hmn.... this is what i have in mind so far.... anything else you think i forgot??? or any really helpful tips please, would really really appreciate!!! :D