Saturday, March 31, 2012

Final update on my 90day challenge

nothing really big to update... i am just putting an end to my Jan-Mar 90day challenge.... 

because....

i will be starting a new one!!! for April-June that is...haha!

anyways, here is a recap of what i achieved after all the project meltdown during the 2nd and 3rd months... still not bad right??? (just trying to convince myself here actually hehe)

well, let's keep the positive point of view in everything shall we? 
  • 14lbs is still 14lbs! that's more than 6kilos! (isang paopao na!!)
  • 4.5" and 6" off the waist and hips gave me another chance to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again!!!


i did not take a last photo because there's no difference anyway... but will do for the start of my new 90days (hehe i'm a cheater that way hehehe)



-----------------------------

also, i will be blogging less here in Chamimay on Flats... will be blogging almost all the time in Promding Chamimay... so anybody following here but not in Promding Chamimay I hope you could follow me there too... :-)

thanks so much!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment