Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Dapitan: Villa Pilar Pension
Villa Pilar Pension
Sunset Boulevard, Dapitan City
Contact Number: (065) 213-6579
we didn't consider other place to stay in Dapitan anymore... we've made reservations right away with Villa Pilar. Juvee and Caress highly recommended the place, they've been here a year ago with CMZ doctors and nurses.
Well, here's a list of reasons why we gave it a go and we were not disappointed:
1) the rooms are clean and airconditioned
2) very affordable (we paid Php1,050 plus Php600 for additional 4... that's Php206.25 per head!)
3) it's in Sunset Boulevard, you just need to cross the street to get to the beach!
4) it's just a 3min walk to Gloria de Dapitan (and fantasyland!)
5) you have a lot of choices to eat across Sunset Boulevard. :D
we got the room with 2 beds and TV which is supposedly good for 4. although they would only allow 2 additional heads per room we were allowed to have all 8 of us in one room! :-)
this is how the rooms look. :-) it's not actually the building type... but can we call this as villas? :D hehehe in front is a wide open ground... good for teambuilding activities. the resort doesn't have a pool, but it's just across a really good beach. :-)
view from inside going to the gate.
they have this restaurant...
but you can opt to have your food right outside your room... we had our breakfast there! :-)
here's a list of their roomrates... just in case you guys would like to consider the place. :-)