Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Lady of Manaoag Parish (Tumaga, Zamboanga City)

first church stop. This was the nearest church to my inlaws' place so we started here. Tumaga church is right beside the river and is along the main road. Structure utilized every space so it's almost at the edge of the road. To make it a bit exclusive front stairs was covered up and side stairs like the one in the first pic was created.


more photos after the jump. Please click "Read More"






this actually became my go-to church for 2 years when we transferred to Tumaga when I was in 3rd year highschool (1996-1998). But when I started college, everytime I come home during breaks I prefer to attend mass in Fort Pilar Shrine.

Church had changed a lot since those years we lived in Tumaga. I like how it looks more comfortable now. I still don't like the idea that you're just one step away from the main road... this is the only church i've seen built that way.


------------------------------
Our Lady of Manaoag Parish Church
Tumaga, Zamboanga City
2011 Visita Iglesia Zamboanga
April 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment